Is Boobies a bad word?
I love when little kids talk to each other. Not just the "hey give me back my toy" stuff. I mean the things they have conversations about when they think no one is listening.
The other day O and C were playing with a CD that Chris had given C. It was old and would not work so he was probably using it as a weapon or shield or something. C had to go to the bathroom and left the CD sitting on the table. Well true to form O came by and snatched it and hid it in her jacket pocket. The minute C came out of the bathroom he knew O had taken it. Here's the conversation between them about the CD:
C: "did you take my CD?"
O: "No"
C: "I know you took my CD"
O "No, I didn't"
C: "Are you wying to me?"
O "No, I'm not lying"
C: "O, I can feew in my heart that you are wying!"
It was so cute to hear him express himself that way. In case you are wondering she gave the CD back!
The days C has preschool I drive carpool to school. I always turn down the radio to listen to the two boys talk to each other because you never know what they are going to talk about. Today was hilarious I had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard.
C: "Do you think boys or grills have babies"
E: "Girls have babies, because boy's don't have the milk to feed them. Girls have big boobies and boys only have little tiny boobies."
C: "E, don't say boobies it is inappropriate. No matter how small the boobies are"
There's your laugh for the day!
The other day O and C were playing with a CD that Chris had given C. It was old and would not work so he was probably using it as a weapon or shield or something. C had to go to the bathroom and left the CD sitting on the table. Well true to form O came by and snatched it and hid it in her jacket pocket. The minute C came out of the bathroom he knew O had taken it. Here's the conversation between them about the CD:
C: "did you take my CD?"
O: "No"
C: "I know you took my CD"
O "No, I didn't"
C: "Are you wying to me?"
O "No, I'm not lying"
C: "O, I can feew in my heart that you are wying!"
It was so cute to hear him express himself that way. In case you are wondering she gave the CD back!
The days C has preschool I drive carpool to school. I always turn down the radio to listen to the two boys talk to each other because you never know what they are going to talk about. Today was hilarious I had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard.
C: "Do you think boys or grills have babies"
E: "Girls have babies, because boy's don't have the milk to feed them. Girls have big boobies and boys only have little tiny boobies."
C: "E, don't say boobies it is inappropriate. No matter how small the boobies are"
There's your laugh for the day!
Comments