My New Apron Arrived

I know most people would not be this excited about a new apron. I however am not most people. I love LOVE love getting new things for my kitchen. Yesterday Chris' select-a-gift (State Farm's version of Christmas gifts) arrived and this year I got to pick from the catalog and chose a blender, can you say SMOOTHIES FOR BREAKFAST!!! My new apron is however the complete highlight of my week. As some of you know my friend Heidi makes the cutest aprons and sells them on her ETSY site, the minute I got wind of this I had to have one for myself. So I hatched a plan that had us both winners, I bartered an apron for a purse! We each provided our own fabric and sewed for each other, this is what I consider a WIN WIN situation.

Of course I had to have bee fabric, it's so cute I almost hate to use it. My other apron is literally gross so I need to use it but it will be a while before I actually wipe yucky chicken juice or anything too disgusting on it. So here's me in my new Vivapron, so much better than my Hancock's smock!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So adorable! I may just have to get one for me and the girls too! Ya it beats the hancock smock! I LOVE the bees!
Tam said…
I love it - I need an apron so badly. You should see the fronts of my t shirts.
Jen Wolff said…
Too cute! I found an etsy site that has 50's mom aprons and has dia de los muertes skulls all over it. Domestic goddess girly, but hip! I totally want one for Christmas!
Normal Mom said…
I think you should wear it to work and demand an upgrade--after all, it is a FABRIC store. Shouldn't you get to wear something cute made out of the fabric you sell?
Heidi is a woman of many talents. And so are you. That's great!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up