Snow Daze
We knew a storm was coming. Usually when they really talk it up on the TV we only get a couple of inches. Everyone prepares for the worst and it fizzles out before it gets to us. Well last night they were predicting about 1-2 inches of snow and we woke up to about 6 inches and still falling.
The girls and I went out and shoveled snow and got into a big snowball fight. Poor C is sick and Chris was getting ready for church. He has a lesson to teach so I'm the lucky one who gets to stay with the kids. It is nice outside. So many times it snows here and the wind is so awful you can't go out and enjoy it. Today however the temp was good about 33 degrees and no wind. The snow was also good very light but packed well for good snowballs. Perfect conditions for a great day.
Comments
You totally made me laugh... I know, I am a curb hitting freak of nature.
I saw the neatest thing for you guys for christmas. It looks like a nerf ball gun but it makes snowballs and launches them. Wouldn't that be hours of fun.