Christmas Crafts, and craziness

Craziness is what happens at our house when we try and do crafts of any kind. This year I found some really cute ornaments at work for 75% off. (you know I love a good sale) so today the kids made our ornaments. They were really excited. They turned out cute too. Sometimes I wonder with things like this but this time they actually thought about what they did.

K had a friend over and they had a "tea" party. It was actually hot cocoa, chocolate chips, and popcorn. What a combo but they loved it, and I thought they were too old for tea parties!

I can't wait until the day after Christmas to post all of my good finds for Christmas gifts this year. If I posted now no one in my house would be surprised, so it will have to wait. We are having a "Homemade, or free" Christmas. It's been so fun and I am very excited about how creative we've all been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up