Baby Update
My blog has always been a family journal of sorts. I post everything from pictures to funny stories to random stuff no one cares about but me and my family. It's strange for me now to be posting about my pregnancy. I've always written my experiences with pregnancy in my journal but now I have a way to record them for the whole family to enjoy not just me. So bear with me through the next 9 months of Baby Updates!
I went to the Doctor last Thursday. Yes, it's taken me a week to decide if I'm going to blog about it or not. He wanted to do an ultrasound to see how far along I truly am because let's face it my cycles are not that predictable (sorry any hubby's that are reading right now!). I usually am really excited about any appt when I'm pregnant but I was really nervous about this one. He got me on the table and started the ultrasound. He showed me the baby and the heartbeat and did all the appropriate measuring. I was so relieved. I was worried that he was going to do the ultrasound and say, "well we thought you were pregnant but we must have been wrong, sorry". I told him that I was worried this was all a joke, and he just laughed and said this is not a joke you need to realize that! So now I'm almost 9 weeks along, and my due date is Sept 5th.
I went to the Doctor last Thursday. Yes, it's taken me a week to decide if I'm going to blog about it or not. He wanted to do an ultrasound to see how far along I truly am because let's face it my cycles are not that predictable (sorry any hubby's that are reading right now!). I usually am really excited about any appt when I'm pregnant but I was really nervous about this one. He got me on the table and started the ultrasound. He showed me the baby and the heartbeat and did all the appropriate measuring. I was so relieved. I was worried that he was going to do the ultrasound and say, "well we thought you were pregnant but we must have been wrong, sorry". I told him that I was worried this was all a joke, and he just laughed and said this is not a joke you need to realize that! So now I'm almost 9 weeks along, and my due date is Sept 5th.
Comments