Grab A "Sacks By Syndy" Button



I am so excited! The Blog Fairy visited me today and left me this cute button. I've started advertising on another blog and needed it for my site. It's sooo cute and she was very fast and very helpful as we all know that I'm very computer illiterate! If you haven't seen her stuff check out my sidebar I have her button as well.

To add a "Sacks By Syndy" button to your blog or website, just copy the HTML code below and paste it into your HTML/JavaScript elements.

Comments

Mary said…
I will put it on right now. We are going to Nauvoo tomorrow, but I will call you about that.
Tam said…
Mine is up and running!!!

I wish I was going to Nauvoo tomorrow - I have to work all day
Anonymous said…
I just added it! Great idea and I will have to go check out the Blog Fairy! You have a talent and I hope that maybe this too will help "pump" up the business for you and get your name out there!
Illifornian said…
You are my first button. Thanks, Jen

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up