HOORAY!

What am I listening to right now? Not the thundering feet of my three kiddos running though the house, or anyone fighting over toys or movies, I'm not listening to the constant stream of "I'm bored, can I call (insert one of several friends names)?" I'm listening to the radio, and C quietly eating lunch. Yes, you guessed it the other children finally went back to school today. The bus was a little late at the stop and my heart began to sink. Just when I was about to run out and get them from the freezing 9 degree temperatures there it was like a beacon in the morning, in all it's glory!

I love my kids soooo much, but HOORAY for school days!

Comments

The Peets said…
Wow thats cold! We've been to Chicago a couple of times (Dec and Sept). It wasnt too bad then. Its been about 70 degrees here. Yesterday we played at the park for a few hours and I actually got a little burn on my face. Come and visit! Its only a million degrees here in the summer.
Jenn said…
LOL... I hear ya'!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up