A Mommy Milestone
There are so many milestones in your kids lives as they grow it's hard to tell which are the best. Well, as Mom's we have a few that are considered something special. One is when all the kids are eating solid food and you don't have to cart around bottles or find a place to nurse in public. Another is when they can all go in the potty and you can get rid of the diaper bag once and for all and carry around that cute purse you've been saving for such an occasion. Yesterday we reached another milestone that is very exciting for me... everyone can finally wipe their own rears when they poop! I only had one left and I finally forced the issue yesterday and he is getting the hang of it. We bought special "wipes" for him to use and he didn't even give me a hard time.
It's a funny thing when you are not involved in the daily movement of someone elses bowels. It's very freeing and liberating. Now when the doctor asks "when was their last bowel movement?" I can actually say "I don't know, ask them". Oh so exciting.
It's a funny thing when you are not involved in the daily movement of someone elses bowels. It's very freeing and liberating. Now when the doctor asks "when was their last bowel movement?" I can actually say "I don't know, ask them". Oh so exciting.
Comments
I do think one of my favorite milestones though was when they could both buckle themselves into the carseats by themselves! That was sweet freedom!