From the Mouths of Babes

Today C and I were snuggling after the girls went to school watching TV. It happens a lot now that I'm really not feeling very well for the better part of every morning. He see's the commercial for Special K, the one where the little girl tells her mommy that she and the fat snowman are twins. So the mom quickly goes inside for a nice bowl of Special K. C turns to me and says, "You should get some of that Mom". I hold my breath and say, "Why". I'm thinking the worst like, "because you could loose 6 lbs too mommy", or "you look like the snowman too mommy". My girls would have said that to me but my cute sweet C comes out with, "because I would love cereal after playing in the snow mom".

He is his dad's boy, it's all about the food!

Comments

Mary said…
I love that the ad that says you're fat is also telling you to go eat something -- the problem isn't that you don't know what to eat!!! C is super sweet! At that age (when I was pregnant with L) Charles would always call me his little momma. And I wasn't little just so you know.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up