Baby Update
I'm gonna try and mark all my baby posts with "Baby Update" that way anyone not interested can just skip it!
Yesterday I went for another check up. I'm going to be 12 weeks tomorrow (can you say bye bye 1st trimester!!!). He let C and I hear the heartbeat. It only took about 20 minutes to find it, during which time I was starting to panic! All looks and sounds good, blood work is good. The best news of all is that my glucose came back fine (it usually does). I have such big babies that they always make me do 3 of them during my pregnancy but it sounds like this MD is going to have pitty on me and only make me do the one!!!!
I have 2 friends that are in my ward and pregnant too. It's so fun to share the experience with them. I've never been pregnant with anyone from my ward before (OK once in Wasco but that doesn't count because she competed with me the whole time and it was NOT FUN). Anyway I keep telling them they are going to have these cute little bundles to bring to church and then we are going to bring our baby the first time and everyone is going to think it's already 3 months old. Seriously my babies are big!
Comments
Yup, don't you love how I can turn YOUR baby update around & make it about me?
BTW - finally got a (warm) shower about 8pm.