Children's Discovery Museum and Our Crazy Cats

Cabin Fever has taken on a whole new meaning for us since we've moved to Illinois. It runs rampant in our home especially during these last few winter months. It seems like everyone gets it and it lasts for a long time. If we don't do something to break up the monotony it may turn into Cabin Murder here. So this weekend we took a little outing to our Children's Discovery Museum. It was nice to get out and enjoy the crowded museum with all the other Feverish Families. We saw some friends there and ate lunch, it was great.


I think our cats also get Cabin Fever. I've snapped a few photos of them this last week and thought I'd share.

Sirius likes to sleep during the day and be rowdy at night. I often go into my room and he's snoozing on the bed, and I wake him up and make him move just to keep him from sleeping ALL day. He's gotten to the point that he hears me coming and wakes himself up and moves just so I'll leave him alone. When he's sleeping on our bed he sleeps just like this hanging half way off. He's also actually fallen off while he's asleep. We have a Cal-King bed so it's not like he's crowded.

Winston decided to help me sew the other day. He kept putting his paws in the way of the sewing machine, and unthreading it. I was worried that I would have a paw in my finished project.

Comments

I wish we had a fun museum to take the kids too. Looks like fun! My youngest has just developed a fear of cats, seriously if he sees one he runs for cover, it is really funny and makes his Daddy proud! I had cats growing up, and I liked them, but since our Katie--I have become a dog person, no let me restate that a poodle person. So it is sort of like a cat! :)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up