I'm Seeing Spots!




This morning was very interesting.  Actually mornings around here are usually interesting but today was extra exciting.  This is what O looked like when she woke up.  I promptly took her to the Dr.  It got a lot worse before we got there.  She could barely wear shoes because the spots were on the bottoms of her feet, they were also inside her ears.  He said she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic the Dr. gave her last week for her ear infection.  Wow!  So now she's home and hopped up on Benadryl.  Good times!

Oh, I've got another funny from C:

C- "Mom is this how you say sword in Spanish... oocha soup?"
Me- (laughing hysterically) "I don't think so"

Comments

Merrimom said…
Yikes! Hope she recovers quick!
Mary said…
Poor O! Itching is no fun!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up