Butterfly Kisses

C has figured out that if he offers butterfly kisses in payment for service rendered he usually gets what he wants.  For example, the other day he wanted help cleaning his room and offered me butterfly kisses if I helped.  Well 5 minutes later I was knee deep in boy toys, and dirty clothes, all for one butterfly kiss.  What a pushover!  This morning we were getting ready for school, C was eating his breakfast and the rest of us were sitting in the living room getting on shoes etc.  

He says, "If someone will get me a cup of water I'll give them a butterfly kiss".  
To which O replies, "that's not enough". 
So he ups the anty, "I'll give a butterfly kiss and a hug".  
O- "Still not enough".  
C- "A butterfly kiss, a hug, AND a regular kiss". 
 I guess that was the magic combo because K and O fought over who would get his drink.  SUCKERS!

Comments

Midwest Keech said…
That is a RIOT! So cute.

Shoot...I can't get my kids to like each other, let alone DO things for them too. - "Payment" or no payment.
Merrimom said…
Love it! I may have to try that one out over here!
Anonymous said…
C is so sweet and learning to be a MASTER manipulator! Hey...whatever works, right?! I love how they all love him so much! Can't wait for the new addition too. I hope C doesn't feel too shafted!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up