Does Heavenly Father Make Mistakes?

As some of my readers know we had a new addition to our family last September.  Sirius came to us and has been a ball of fire ever since.  Friday we are hoping to curb that ball of fire (no pun intended) by having him neutered.  Monday C and I went to the SPCA to make an appointment for his surgery.  I have been wanting a dog for some time now (like 7 years) and since we don't have a back yard fence this dream of mine will have to wait a while (like forever).  I promised Chris that I would not come home from the SPCA with a dog, and really it was quite hard not to go in and at least peek at them.  They did however have 2 really cute dogs running around their office.  C and I got a chance to pet them and one of the dogs had something wrong with it's eyelid, it was swollen and pink, and looked painful.  When we got home that night C was telling Chris about his visit with the dogs and he said, "Dad, I think Heavenly Father put that dog's eye in wrong!"  

Comments

Merrimom said…
Too funny! I love the funny things kiddos say sometimes.
Tam said…
That is great - your son comes up with some great one liners.
Mary said…
He is so adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up