Friday the 13th and We're Pushing It!

Friday the 13th has always been a funny day for me.  Some people are really suspicious and make a huge deal about it.  When I was a teenager I worked for Bank of America, the manager there LOVED Friday the 13th.  She would play the coolest pranks on us and change all the clocks, and just do goofy stuff.  I'm not a superstitious person by nature but today I am a little on edge.  

Today, Friday the 13th, we too our BLACK cat to be "fixed"!  I don't know but doesn't that really increase the odds of bad luck?


I found this Top 10 Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat:

10. You'll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
9. You can always find them in the snow.
8. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
7. Black cats will match any decor.
6. A lint brush isn't required for a black-tie affair.
5. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
4. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
3. Hey, they don't care what color you are!
2. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat...

1. They are the least likely to be adopted

Comments

Merrimom said…
Poor Sirius..... I'm guessing he slept the day away today in his misery. Feel better little guy!
Mary said…
Wow, is that really true about them not being adopted? I think a little black cat looks good with everything.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up