I LOVE love LOVE Free Stuff


I think every time I pick up something off of someones curb that I just got the best deal ever!  Well today was no different.  I passed up this organizing unit on the curb and it only had about 1/2 of the bins, but I put the van in reverse anyway!  While I was picking up the unit the woman who lived in the house came out with the rest of the bins and was so nice she helped me load it into my van.  I cannot believe she was putting this on the curb.  I've priced them in the store new and they are about $40+ dollars!  I LOVE FREE STUFF!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is totally awesome!!! I can think of at least 10 different ways to use that. Congrats!
Whacky Wheelers said…
I am so jealous!!! I had wanted one of those for Matthew . . . but, I refused to pay the price for them.

I just took my first walk outside today with David . . . I am beat. My neighbors had some chairs out and the "guy in the blue truck" (he comes weekly) stopped and he even turned them down. So sad!!

You are so LUCKY!!!
Anonymous said…
Very awesome! Curbside bargains are TOTALLY cool!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up