Our crazy busy week
This week is turning out to be a very busy one. I have started treatment with my Chiropractor to try and get my tail bone back to normal. I fell down my stairs on my birthday in August and haven't been able to sit for longer than 20 minutes without extreme pain. So needless to say long trips are awful, Sunday School is out right now, and even sitting through CSI is hard. This week I have appointments at the Chrio, OB, and Dentist, as well as Visiting teachers coming, Women Living Wisely on Friday, oh, and don't forget YW tonight.
I scheduled all my appointments and quickly realized that I need to start using my PDA again as I scheduled the Chiro, OBGYN, and Dentist all at the same time! It's all been straightened out and now that Honey Bee (that's my PDA's name) is charged and sync'd all should run smoothly in our house.
The weather has been so nice the last few days I've opened all my windows and doors and have enjoyed the fresh air. Chris even BBQ'd on Saturday. We still debate about whether it's grill or BBQ we always say BBQ but everyone here says grill so the debate continues. He made yummy pork chops and veggies. The kids have been playing outside, riding bikes and just generally running amuck!
So here's to having it stay nice here... Oh and Happy St. Patty's Day! Apparently that has been stressing O out as she woke up last night and ran into our room saying she was scared of the Leprechaun's! All the children are obsessed with wearing green today and tonight we may even have green pancakes for dinner!
Comments