Princess/Superhero Tea Party

Today all the kids were invited to a Princess/Superhero Tea Party.  This probably is the most exciting day we've had or will have on our spring break.  C was up at 6:30am and almost dressed before I even got out of bed.  I did have to make him change because I didn't agree that Prince's wore sweats.  So he opted for the Spider Man costume HUGE SURPRISE!  

Here are a few pics from the party:

Did I mention C had a huge break down in the middle of the party and laid on the floor crying for about 15 minutes.  I finally had to take him and put him in a bedroom alone and close the door.  He finally calmed down 5 minutes later and came to join the party.

K was a huge help.  She made sure all the little princesses were taken care of.

O was sad this morning when she figured out her princess dresses are now too small so she borrowed one from the birthday girl.

They decorated crowns, and had yummy food.  C was so excited when he came home because now that he has his own crown they can play Jack and Jill!

Comments

Unknown said…
I loved the party. When my princesses were little I went to the thrift store and invested in a few formal dresses with basic lines and then altered them to fit the general size of my princesses pulling them in along the seams. Hint - long skirts can be cut off and made into a shawl sort of wrap. And they last forever. :)
Midwest Keech said…
Thanks for the help & bringing the kids. I think everyone had a good time & got plenty to eat. :D

I guess we'll have to do it again this summer when Adelaide turns 4. Yay??

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up