Sacks By Syndy Give-Away!

As most of you know I recently started advertising my business a little more.  I now advertise on a great blog called Thrifty Decor Chick. (click the name for the link)  She has great ideas for doing beautiful things for your home on a budget.  I have followed her blog for a while and have done some of the projects and they are awesome.  So this weekend she is introducing her advertisers and I am giving away a cute purse (see picture below).  So head on over to her blog and leave a comment if you'd like to win my cute purse.  Frankly I've been tempted to leave a comment myself cuz it's so DANG cute!

Comments

Tam said…
OHHH I hope I win - Your bags are so great. I have been so rough with the one you made me for my birthday a few years ago and it still looks great.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up