Baby Fever

I only have 1 more week before I find out what kind of baby I'm having.  I know it most likely will be a human baby but the gender is what I'm talking about.  I've been putting off buying anything because most things are gender specific nowadays since almost everyone knows before the baby comes what the sex is.  My friend Misty and I were talking today and she finds out the sex of her baby on Tuesday and she can't wait because she can start shopping, I totally agree. We have known with all of our kids except for O, she kept all the important parts hidden until the end.  I even had an ultrasound the day of delivery and she would not give it up, now I can't keep clothes on her to save my life.

Anyhoo, I've been in the crochet mood lately and since it's no longer winter time and hats and scarfs are not needed anymore I've moved on to something cuter.  I found this really cute pattern for baby Mary Jane shoes.  I tried it and they turned out sooo cute.  Mind you this was my first pair so the left one is a little longer than the right one but a few more pairs and I should have this down pat or, if the baby takes after Chris we'll be fine since his feet are different sizes anyway.  I think maybe I'll add a button or a crocheted flower or butterfly.  Oh, and if our baby happens to be a boy then I'm sure one of my friends will find these in their baby shower gift soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute! You GOT TALENT! Is it bad to covet others talents! LOL These are adorable! I am getting anxious for you to find out too!
Whacky Wheelers said…
I covet Syndy's talents ALL the time!!! Matthew wasn't giving up his gender either! Because I was an older pregnant lady ... I had more ultraounds than the norm. He would not let us take a peek. We were on our LAST ultrasound and they still didn't know. Then the technician said, "Wait . . . it's a boy!" How did we know? He started peeing and the little important part stuck straight up! Now, he just farts and belches . . . a lot!!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up