Can you ever watch too much Jurassic Park?
C and I have a tradition, on days when mommy isn't feeling well, or it's dreary and rainy outside, we watch a Jurassic Park movie. I know it sounds strange but we both LOVE these movies. I got the whole trilogy for Christmas one year and they are well loved DVD's. I think our favorite is of course the first one. I've seen all but number 3 in the theater, I was sick and in the hospital when it came out and believe me I was ticked off.
41 seconds
Yesterday was one of these days. We watched number 2, and just for kicks also watched Night at the Museum (It does have a dinosaur in it). Chris found this great quiz for me on the Internet. I thought it was hysterical. Although I really thought with as much Jurassic Park as I watch I would have had better odds.
Comments
By the way.... I survived 1 minute and 19 seconds. I think that would be sufficient time to wet my pants. Great! Now when my carcas is found, everyone will know that I wizzed myself before being eaten.