I Think Spring Has Sprung

I think it's spring here in the Midwest.  I'm not sure.  You really can't be sure until around July.  

Here's why I think it's spring: (I've been watching way to much Letterman)

1. Garage Saling was good today
2. The kids are playing outside non-stop
3. You can hear lawn mowers and weed whackers in the neighborhood
4. We can sleep with the windows open (as long as it's not raining)
5. Everywhere you look people are jogging (except me, I think I'd pee my pants! Seriously)
6. BBQ can be smelled in the evening
7. The trees in our neighborhood are blooming, which means the whole neighborhood smells like dog breath!

Oh, and I took a cute quiz and here is the result.




I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




So HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

Comments

Normal Mom said…
You are a Snapdragon...have I got an inn for you to stay at! :)
I feel some spring fever coming on myself. It's nice.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up