It's a Dog Eat Cat World

Last night I was sitting in bed watching NCIS and drinking my chocolate milk, as usual, when I heard a noise we don't hear in our house.  It was a dog barking.  Dog's barking is not a new noise to us.  All of our neighbors have dogs so we usually hear a few throughout the day.  This was different however as it was IN our house.  We don't have a dog.  Of course I went all scaredy cat on Chris and made him go investigate the basement.  Sure enough a little white dog had chased one of the cats in the house and the cat had the dog cornered in the family room down stairs.  The dog was small enough to fit through the cat door.  Winston looked completely put out like this dog was cramping his style, but the dog was having a fit.  It was friendly enough until I tried to pick it up and it snapped at me a few times and growled.  I hearded him out the garage door and he took off down the street.  Our next door neighbors have a little white dog so I went over to see if theirs had been lost, but theirs barked at me when I rang the door bell.  So we don't know who the little guy belonged to but he has been released back into the wild.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up