Mid-Pregnancy Frump

I've been in a mid-pregnancy frump lately.  I wake up every morning and find my belly getting bigger and curse the scale and then I remember that I am pregnant and it's OK.  (seriously I have to remind myself I'm pregnant and it's really weird)  Anywhoo... I have some awesome friends that have lent me their maternity clothes so I have a whole new wardrobe, I look forward every day to opening that tote and pulling out a new shirt or pair of pants.  I also have great skin when I'm preggo so that has been a blessing too.  Yesterday I went and cut my hair off, that always makes me feel better.  So to fight mid-pregnancy frump, new clothes, new hair, great skin, what more could a girl ask for?  (maybe a better picture but it was the best I could do alone)

Comments

karen said…
Looking good Syndy!!! Like Nutter. Thats just as good as johns names. Trixie, peobo and fudrucker
The Queen Bee said…
The Nutter Butter came about because on one of those pregnancy calendar sites when I was about 12 weeks along they compared the size of the baby to a Nutter Butter Cookie. So it stuck.
AndieF said…
Mr. Simple always suggested Thor. Yea, I'm going to go with that.

Looking very UNfrumpy!
Anonymous said…
You look fabulous! I love the hair and you really do have that "glow"...it must be the skin! LOL I thought your skin was fine before too! I am anxiously awaiting boy or girl too!
Karrie said…
Cute hair cut! It looks good on you. I always hated the pregnancy frump- I just couldn't bring myself to appreciate my expanding parts. I'd like to just say "middle", but my bottom expanded too...

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up