Watch Out Here I Come!
Have you ever had one of those days when EVERYTHING anyone says just hits you the wrong way and you want to literally rip their head off? Well today is one of those days for me. It started this morning for no apparent reason. By the time I dropped the girls off at school I think I had screamed at every car in front of me for some reason or another and K actually said, "I'm glad I'm going to school today Mom." I agreed with her and was really glad they were getting out of the way today. I have a habit of "road rage" and call people by the name of their vehicle or by their license plate like, "Hey Kia the lights not getting any greener, GO!" Stuff like that. But when I screamed, "Get out of my way TaHOE", in the middle of the school parking lot I knew I was in trouble. Luckily C doesn't know what that word means. As I sit right now and write this I am laughing hysterically, in 10 minutes I'll be crying or something crazy, but that's how my emotions go lately.
Comments
Hope tomorrow will be better. Just remember all weekend - pjs, snacks and long naps during the boring parts...
I hate to admit it but I don't get the Mazda reference... What?
Judie