100 Days and Counting!!!
I only have 100 days left on my "baby ticker". Not that it means anything to me, I'll be on day 110 crying my eyes out on this blog asking for ways to start labor (and I think I've already tried them ALL with my last 3 babies and none of them work).


100 days for some reason just sounds like a very short amount of time. 3ish months left!!! Then I will be the mom of 4, four, quatro, children. Every day I freak out a little more, where are we going to put him, we don't have any place to put his clothes, will C be OK with the new addition, will he be a good sleeper like O, will K like him as much as the neighbor's baby, when him and C are teenagers will we be able to afford all that food? So many questions, so little time!
Anyway enough freaking out. We are really excited about this baby too, it's just we are all used to each other and now we are adding a whole new person to our dynamic so it will be interesting to see how he fits in. To make the children feel more involved in this process, and to give a visual of how much longer we have to wait, we made a paper chain. 100 chains is a lot, it's more than I expected and took a lot longer to make, but here is our paper chain process:
Me exhausted by paper chain making.
Comments
Although, I think we only had about 3-4 weeks left. 100 days must be a heck of a chain! Love it!