Baby Update

I had another Dr. appt this week, everything looks good.  He's testing my glucose levels AGAIN, and also testing for anemia since I've been exhausted.  Other than that everything is good.  He said that the baby will come early... HA HA HA!  I've always been late and it gets later with each baby so we'll see if he is right in his prediction that the baby will come in the middle of August.  He acts like since this is my 4th baby he will just slide right out without me even knowing, right, just ask those mom's who have 5 or 6 and see if they noticed or not.

I have been really tired this pregnancy, and it seems to be getting worse.  I get up at 6:30 have breakfast, get the girls off to school, then around 8:30 I crash.  I feel so sorry for C because he has to watch TV while I sleep.  Lucky for me he just sits on my bed with me and watches while I snooze.  Around 10:30 or so I start feeling like a human being, and the cobwebs clear and I can function for the day.  Right now as I read this it's 9:30 and I haven't had my nap and I'm about to fall asleep on my key board.  I even got a coke at Burger King to try and stay awake this morning, because my Visiting Teachers are coming but it's not helping.  

On another note, I found out yesterday that my Dr's son is in K's class at school, it feels a little weird.

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
Glad to hear all is well! My first three were all early then Jack was a week late. I think they have a mind of their own and they will come when they are ready. So would this be your OB's son in your daughter's class? Yikes!
Quick funny story-my teacher buddy at school had a nether-regions problem and went to urgent care. The doctor ended up being a parent of one of her students. How could she not blush when he came for conferences?
AndieF said…
Well, Samuel was my easiest birth, but he was also my only non-induced birth, and he was my latest too (either 5 (according to me) or 3 (according to dr.) days late).

I was more tired with my boy pregnancies than I was with my girl pregnancies. So maybe it is that! LOL But seriously, I am sorry that you are so tired.
AndieF said…
Well, Samuel was my easiest birth, but he was also my only non-induced birth, and he was my latest too (either 5 (according to me) or 3 (according to dr.) days late).

I was more tired with my boy pregnancies than I was with my girl pregnancies. So maybe it is that! LOL But seriously, I am sorry that you are so tired.
Mary said…
Did we help you wake up? It was really fun talking to you ~ as always!
Whacky Wheelers said…
I'm having leftover spaghetti and a Coke for breakfast to try and stay awake. I am so ready for a nap and I just got up at 7am!
Jenn said…
LOL! I don't recall any babies sliding right out, but it does get easier.

ALL of mine were late, but HOW late was kind of sporadic:

7, 5, 5, 13, 9, and 2 days past my due date.
Stacey said…
I feel bad for you! I also know how you feel. I was very tired with my pregnancy with Beckett too but am even more tired now! I am not giving you much hope, am I?? I am chalking it up to 4 kids plus old age. Don't worry about C-kids love T.V. and it is educational these days.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up