Have you ever been sorry you blog lurked?
I know you all do it. I do it often actually. I find some great things when I do it. It's blog lurking. You know, getting on a friends blog, checking her blog roll for anything interesting, and before you know it you have hopped 5 or 6 blogs and have no idea who's blog you're on or how you got there. Well yesterday I lurked the wrong blog. I can't tell you how I got there, I can't seem to find my way back even. All I know is I have an image that will stick with me the rest of my life.
This particular mom had just had a baby. She was still in the mode of telling everyone about it, no big deal, right? Well a few posts down she had a picture of some art she had made... out of her PLACENTA! WHAT??? I thought that was pretty weird until I read down a few more posts and she actually had the "tutorial" on how she made said art, complete with a picture of her actual PLACENTA!!! I was pretty grossed out by the whole thing, however I did use it as a learning tool for the kids, and showed them the picture and told them what it was for. K was pretty grossed out but C and O thought it was cool. She also had video and pictures of her home birth,(the children did not get to see those) that in my opinion should have only been shared between hubby and wife, or at least on a private blog, but who am I to judge.
So, word to the wise, be careful when you are blog lurking you may just get TMI!
Comments
Would you like me to find that for you?