My Mother's Day 2009
Today has been a great day! I love Mother's Day. The kids woke me up this morning by hovering at my bedroom door, and the minute my eyes popped open screaming, "She's AWAKE"!!! We had donuts for breakfast, and got ready for church. I got about a gazillion cards from the kids, and a cute painted pot from O. Each of the kids made me a little gift bag at Primary. After Church I got my "main" gift which was framed pictures of the kids at State Farm Park. I guess Chris asked them what they wanted to get me for mother's day and they said they wanted to take pictures at the park in their good clothes and frame them. They even picked out the frame. Chris was basically the chauffeur, the photographer, and the bank roll! Of course what Mother's Day would be complete without the primary kids singing in Sacrament?


After church I enjoyed a lunch in bed, then we cleaned out the
girls drawers and got out all the summer clothes. Only a mother would be willing to go through their child's closet and sniff all the clothes on the floor to tell if they are dirty or clean! Now we're chillin' enjoying the great weather and of course blogging. So here's a picture of my loot:
Here's a picture we took of our family outside the house before church.
Comments
I miss you guys so much - we will have to plan something. Are you in the mood for a Cali trip?!?!?!