Did you know we had a ROCK STAR in our family?
Well OK he's really not an ACTUAL rock star, it's really just Chris' LITTLE brother (inside joke), but the way the kids are acting you'd think that he was really famous or something. I'm surprised that they have not asked for his autograph. They hang all over him, fight over who sits by him, want him to participate in everything they do. O has even taken to having him comb the tangles out of her hair, and she doesn't even scream (can he move in?!!).
Wes is hanging out with us for a few days before vacation, and will be joining us on the first leg of our camping experience. It's nice to have family visiting, I know Chris has thoroughly enjoyed having his brother here. They even took the kids miniature golfing, and out to ice cream while I went shopping and had a free Cold Stone. (seriously can he move in?)
I happened to snap a picture of him and the kids, I swear he is in there somewhere under all my children. Just think next time he comes for a visit there will be one more to mob him!!
Comments