Happy Late Birthday Chris



My sweet husband had a birthday last week. He is now half way to 70, as he put it. I have to say that he really goes all out for my holidays, but I on the other hand have a hard time planning anything for him. I always put things off until the last minute, and usually come up with grand plans in my head that if I had started 2 weeks ago would have been perfect.

This year we made him breakfast in bed. I think this is the first time I have ever given him breakfast in bed. He got homemade breakfast burritos, and juice in his new Captain Kirk glass. One of his gifts was the whole set of Star Trek glasses from Burger King. The only things he requested on his birthday list were new razors, and a new loofah. The man is easy to please.

We spent the day hanging out, went to the park to fish, played miniature golf, then dropped off the kids for a great dinner out. We went to a restaurant I had never been to before called CJ's. YUM! We ate an appetizer that was every pregnant woman's dream, deep fried pickle spears! Seriously my eyes rolled in the back of my head. Dinner was delish too and Chris had a dessert that made his eyes roll in the back of his head, Turtle Cheesecake (minus the chocolate). After dinner we went and watched Angel's and Demon's, good movie but read the book first.

I think he ended up having a great day. His family all called him to send him birthday wishes. I think the phone rang all day. His mom sent him a DVD collection of Star Trek Next Generation. So Happy Birthday Honey! Here's to 35 more years!

Comments

Mary said…
Happy Birthday Chris!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up