Food Storage Fare
I've been trying to get more into food storage the last year or so. There are some great blogs out there with tons of ideas, recipes, and timetables that you can work with. Chris found a great one today called Safely Gathered In that has some really yummy recipes that are completely food storage. Of course you can alter many of them to make them "un-foodstorage" if you'd like. Tonight we tried their recipe for Black Bean Burgers, they were delish! I was skeptical at first cuz I'm a meat-eater and there is nothing dead in this recipe, but they were great. The kids liked them mostly, C was a little put off by the texture but with a bribe of roasted marshmallows in our new fire pit after dinner he ate "most" of his.
So I added the recipe to my recipe blog, thequeensrecipes.blogspot.com . Check it out and tell me how you liked them.
Comments