Hair Cutting Fun

One of the things that I SWORE I would never do no matter how much money it saved me was cut Chris and C's hair. That was the first question I asked Chris when we found out were were having C, "I don't have to give you guys hair cuts now do I?" Well a few years have passed since then and the cheap side of me won when I discovered I could spend $24+ per month on hair cuts or go and buy the clippers for $20 and cut hair for years... again NO-BRAINER! I have to say I still really hate cutting their hair. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and sometimes it comes out OK, sometimes not so much, but I do it anyway to save us some dough! Now that I have another little boy on the way it's even more cost effective.

Well yesterday was a long overdue hair cut day. Our clippers broke about a month ago and I had to bite the bullet and buy new ones.

C had so much hair come off of him. I had to snap this picture. Is this a peek into his future?
O thought it would be fun to pretend cut C's hair. I actually had to take the scissors away and tell her to use her finger.

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
I swore never to cut my kids hair because of my mother! I had hair down to my waist in kindergarten and I would cry everytime my mom would brush it. She must have been having a bad day before picture day as she whacked it all off after getting mad at me for crying. It was BAD!!!! I remember telling my teacher I didn't want to take pictures because I looked like a boy in a dress (and I did). I leave it to the pros. You are brave!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up