Maternity Leave Here I Come!!!
Well it's official. Today was my last day of work until after the baby is born. It feels really nice to just have one job now, Mom! Actually if you count "Wife" then it's two jobs but really lately there's been very little "Wife" stuff happening. Before all your minds go in the gutter, I meant cooking and cleaning.
My place of work is a little strange. I've worked there almost a year and I was still not sure if they really liked me. Usually I make friends very easily and have a great relationship with my co-workers but this time it's been really hard to connect with anyone there. I do have one supervisor who I did get to be friends with but that's about it. So I thought today was just going to be another work day and that was that. Well I was wrong. They got me a cake, and all signed a card. I was shocked. Trust me a cake and a card is a HUGE show of affection for this place.
I got to take 1/2 the cake home since there were only 4 employees working today. The kids really liked it, but the frosting left a bit of a mark....
Comments
Wow...just from frosting? Crazy. Although, I think Chris should make this one his profile pic on FB. :-)