Redbox Success= Over rated!

My Redbox success was very short lived. It took me 3 different Redbox machines before I could get one to accept my return. FRUSTRATION!

Comments

AndieF said…
Man, I've never had a problem returning one. We always go to one at Walgreens on Fort Jesse. The selection usually isn't great, especially on the weekends.
Unknown said…
Now I know why I have never tried it. I will say there are always tons of people using them when ever we are at the market.
Anna said…
I think the machine has something against just you. ;) ;)
Anna said…
BTW, how was the movie??
The Queen Bee said…
Actually the movie was really cute. The kids loved it.
Whacky Wheelers said…
We LOVE Redbox and have NO problems! I refuse to go back to Family Video and pay big bucks!

We watched the same movie . . . over and over again. We had movie night with all the neighborhood kids! They loved it! Hope you watched the extras . . . they were hilarious too!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up