Summer Laziness

I love the days in summer when it's just a lazy day. Today the kids and I went to the store and got candy and watched movies. First up was The Princess Bride, in my household it's a classic. I know almost all the lines by heart and secretly have a crush on Wesley (who I think actually looks a little like my hubby). For our candy spread we bought Junior Mints, Hot Tamales, and Orange Slices. I know what a combo. I am the Orange Slice addict. I love them! My grandpa used to get them when I was little and I guess it's a nostalgia thing. The kids like them too. C would bite the end off and use his finger to dig out the middle. He leans over and says to me, with orange goo on his finger kinda like a booger, "Mom, I got out all the orange rubber"!!! I think that's a fair description of an Orange Slice.

Next on the docket is the 5th Harry Potter, we are gearing up for the movie tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up