Take a Deep Breath
We've been having a good week. My parents came into town yesterday. We haven't seen them in a year so it was a long overdue visit. Today we spent the day doing regular every day errands, grocery shopping, lunch, library etc. We are hoping to spend the next week seeing a few sites around town, and also Nauvoo. So I'll have pictures and such to post later.
I also had a Dr. appointment today. I really don't want to talk about it... so I'll blog about it instead. I'm frustrated with my Dr. he's sending mixed signals and it's confusing. One minute he's concerned about how big the baby is, the next minute he's telling me that it's not a concern and they are just going to let it go. Then he says things like if I have one single problem during labor they will insist on a C-Section. Insist away buddy, I can work wonders on an 11lb baby!
So I'm taking a deep breath.... AAAAAHHHHHHH and relaxing.
Comments