A Whole Lot of Nothin'
Nothing too exciting has been going on at our house. The summer has been pretty mild so far (knock on wood) so going to the pool has been limited. We've been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing in the house and outside. Can you say nesting? My nesting mission is two fold, get things ready so when the baby comes I'm not a complete maniac in a messy house, and also getting ready for my parents to come next week. The parents coming is taking precedence over the baby at this point. We are quickly realizing that with each child we add it's getting harder and harder to move the children out of their rooms to make way for guests. I think the next visit will be when we finally move the "guests" into the basement. For now we are moving C in with the girls and pulling out the trundle for my parents.
We have been using our BBQ a lot the last couple of weeks. Last night we BBQ's chicken quarters YUMMO, and tonight we are BBQing pizza, our favorite.
K has to be reminded on a daily basis to eat with a fork and things like casserole, and salad, are not finger foods. She really just wants to eat with her fingers ALL the time. It's very disgusting mostly. Last night she got the go-ahead to eat with her fingers, it's BBQ after all. So she took advantage of the opportunity and my opinion went a little over board with her chicken. About 5 minutes into it I couldn't watch anymore it was making me gag. She was, of course, in heaven and loved every minute of it.
Oh and I have to mention I HEART THE CURB!!!
I found this cute cupboard on the curb across from my house. It is in perfect shape and has no scratches or dents. The things that look like drawers are actually a cupboard with shelves inside. I put all the kids art supplies inside and they are now neatly tucked away.
Comments