Baby on the Brain

I'm not the only one with baby on the brain. O and her friend M were playing with Play Doh today and O brought me her creation. She asked me to guess what it was.

You really can't tell from the picture but my guesses were:

A cup
A Bowl
A plate
I even guessed an ashtray (you never know)

None were correct. I finally gave up and asked her what it was... A Birthing Tub!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bwaaahaaa! You know I have one that you could use! LOL It is huge and collecting dust in my basement. I have to admit it was SOOOO lovely with Jessica. I LOVED being in the tub at the hospital with Faith too. I love water though. It totally relaxes me! It's getting closer!!!!!!!!!!
Merrimom said…
Funny! Can't wait to hear about your exciting day coming soon.
Mary said…
How does she even know about a birthing tub?
The Queen Bee said…
We took the tour at the hospital a few weeks ago and they have a tub there. I guess she thought it was cool. She keeps reminding me to take my bathing suit!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up