Baby Shower
My good friends Kim and Lisa threw me a baby shower while my Mom was here to attend. Kim made the CUTEST invites I have EVER seen. Of course I've blocked out their personal info, they probably don't want their e-mail address and phone numbers all over the internet! As most of you know I love bees, not real bees they sting, but most anything with bees on it. So the theme for the shower was of course BEES!! Lisa was in charge of games and we had a few really fun ones. One included clothes pins and crossing your legs/saying the word baby. Lisa put a few on her face and it was hysterical.
The food was great and very Bee oriented. Kim and Lisa even made little party favors that were bees that had magnets on them. We ate and played games, and opened presents. I got lots of cute things.
Thanks to Lisa and Kim, and my girls for making this a great night. I missed lots of my friends who have attended my other showers, but you were there in spirit. Hopefully this baby feels ready really soon and comes!
Comments