Baby Update

This may just be my last baby update. We should have a face to put with a name soon. I went to the Dr. this am and am dilated to a 4. He looked at me and said, "I think it's a good week to have a baby"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am technically scheduled for induction Friday morning at 7am. This is also how C's induction went, but instead of being induced on the original date they kept pushing me off for a week before they found "room" to get it done! Hopefully that is not the case this time. Different Dr. different hospital so I'm crossing my fingers. I am also trying everything in my power (except Castor Oil, still can't bring myself to do that) to try and get this baby to make an appearance by himself. So if you live in my neighborhood and see me walking with one foot on the curb you will know why. Oh, and I'm also having pineapple for lunch!!!

Comments

Tam said…
I bet you have the baby soon. I had the same thing happen to me with both of my kids. I had them both on the day of induction. Mercy Southwest is just a crazy hospital!!!

I can't wait to see the baby. I wish I lived closer so I could help you out. Keep me posted - I think I am only slightly less excited then you and Chris are!!!!
Love ya
Karrie said…
Congrats on a potential baby date!
I love how fast other people's pregnancies go... seems like only yesterday you made your big announcement. I always felt like I was pregnant FOR-EVER... but that might have to do with the puking, the swelling, and weight gain.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up