You can tell we are going to have a baby at our house

No it's not the diapers stacking up, or all the cute little clothes, it's not even my growing belly, it's C's conversation in the car:

C: Mom, when I grow up and get married, and Amelia's pregnant, and she's gonna have a boy, then we are going to name him Duncan.

This 4 year old knows what he wants.

Comments

Midwest Keech said…
So funny! Adelaide was talking about having babies, and Amelia said she was going to have a baby first because she's older. So funny.
Tam said…
That's great - he really does know what he wants.

I can't wait to hear how things are going with the baby. We are in Bakersfield right now and I am sick!!! It wouldn't be a trip home without someone getting sick. RIGHT?!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up