Almost forgot I had a Birthday too!
Usually I am very quick to post my birthday week. Yes, I said birthday week, usually I take the whole week to celebrate my day. This year I am using the excuse of, "I just had a baby". Only a couple of days after my birthday I had the great privilege of having my 4th baby. So I only got to celebrate for 3 days instead of 7.
The day before my birthday my friends Sharon and Kim brought me a birthday pizza to the park, complete with Pepsi, and a Ding Dong. I don't think I've ever been so excited to get a Ding Dong. They even brought a candle and a camera!
On my actual birthday I was feeling kinda sorry for myself. I was HuGe pregnant, missing my family, and my kiddos didn't even remember that it was my day. C and I were hanging out doing pretty much nothing when Chris walked through the door at lunch time. He had taken the rest of the day off, brought me a cube of Pepsi (complete with bow), and was taking me out to lunch. He even made me a cake after lunch, my favorite yellow cake with chocolate frosting. What a guy. What started as a pity fest, turned out to be a really fun day.
Comments