Happiness Is...

Happiness is listening to your older children sing the baby a lullaby.

Happiness is hearing your 10 year old say, "Mom, when the baby looks at me it's like an angel is looking at me".

Comments

Merrimom said…
That is the best thing I have heard in a long time. Thank you for sharing your little piece of heaven!
Stacey said…
Made my eyes well-up! That is the beauty of a caboose.
Melody said…
You are so lucky
Anonymous said…
Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Made my eyes well up too! So sweet! I love how Kaleb really LOVES on Faith. They all do but K the most and it is SOOOOOOO sweet! It IS like seeing an angel when you look into babies eyes! Especially when they are newborn. I wish I knew the things babies think!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up