My Great Hubby

Not often do I get on and brag about my husband. I brag about the kids tons, and now that I think about it I brag about myself a lot too, things I've made, cooked, accomplished, etc. Well today is a day to brag about Chris.

Chris has gotten to stay home with us this last week. It has been splendid! He has been such a great help to me and the kids. Here's a list of some of the things he has accomplished this week:
  • Kept C out of trouble
  • Kept C busy with lots of activities
  • Grocery Shopped
  • Mowed the lawn
  • Paid bills
  • Bought Birthday Gifts
  • Baked Birthday Cake
  • Made Birthday gifts
  • Bought fabric for birthday gifts (picked it out on his own!)
  • Made lots of meals
  • Changed Diapers
  • Burped the baby
  • Made the children keep up on chores
  • Kept up the laundry
  • Cleaned
  • Changed Sheets
  • Made sure I kept up my Motrin dosage
  • Was Plumber Joe several days
  • Installed a toilet sprayer
  • Did not bat an eye when we started cloth diapers
  • Rinsed cloth diapers
  • Took the girls to school
  • Rented oldest daughter a Violin
The list could go on. He has been Super Dad this week and it's been great. I know he's tired and probably will get more rest at work, but I REALLY appreciate all his hard work this week. I think I have the best hubby ever.

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
I couldn't imagine not having a helpful hubby!!! Keep scorimg those brownie points Chris!!!
Midwest Keech said…
Yup. He's awesome, definitely a great guy. You're a lucky girl. He's come a LONG way since the 1st one, huh?
Tam said…
I think you are completely right - I know I don't give Michael near the credit on my blogs. We both married wonderful men!!
Mary said…
Wondeful! Give him a kiss for me -- Just kidding!!! Kim's comment is hi-lar-ious!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up