Plumber Joe and Plumber Bob




Chris took this week off to be with us and help out. He also wanted to get some snuggle time in before he went back to the regular routine. It's been so great having him around. I think the one that has benefited the most has been C. They are a great team. Yesterday they ran errands together. We are talking major errands, paying bills, grocery shopping, and buying fabric for a project. It's like Mr. Mom all over again.

Today they drove me around for the errands I had, fixed the bathroom sink, and are headed out to mow the lawn some time today. C has been so cute pretending that he's at work. He even took a lunch break, and set his room up like his office. He also pretends he has a boss, and goes home at quitting time. Before we left for our appointment this morning he made a list of the things he had to do today. He doesn't know his letters very well but wrote the words, music, and plumber as well as he could. Now he's taking a break, and eating gummy worms. Apparently one was expecting and is having a baby right now on our kitchen table.

His favorite part of the day was the plumbing. They even gave themselves names, Plumber Joe and Bob. C was the official flashlight holder.

I swear this kid will keep me laughing for the rest of my life. He's just too funny.

Comments

Tam said…
Kids really supprise you. I was really worried about how K would handle having J around. She was almost 3 and until that moment the center of our world so I really thought she would struggle. She took the duties of little mommy on the second we brought him home and is still the little mommy. I am glad that C is doing so well. Although with C I had little doubts he would have a hard time - he is such a neat kid all around!!
Mary said…
He is so funny!!! I love that about the gummy worms. Still chuckling.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up