Walk Like an Egyptian


I have to admit that he did not just spontaneously get into this position. I was trying to wake him up, the kids and I were trying everything we could think of. Putting him in crazy positions was just one of the ways. He didn't budge, not a peep, or a peek. Man I wish I could sleep like that... oh, wait I already do!

Comments

Tam said…
James is the same way. He sleeps like Michael. Kessa on the other hand wakes up if a shadow is cast in the room she is in. I wish I could sleep like James or Michael for that matter. That man has got out of a lot of midnight events because he just wouldn't wake up

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up