Count Your Blessings
Today was blessing day for Mr. L. Chris' parents are here visiting and we thought it would be the perfect time. It was really low key, as it should be. In the past we've had a huge circle of brethren participate, had a big spread of food after church for all those involved, and I've obsessed over blessing outfits. Well confession time, I still obsessed over a blessing outfit but that's not surprising for me. He wore the same outfit I made for C's blessing and I was worried it wouldn't fit since he's grown so stinkin' much. Much to my joy, it fit and all was well (he didn't even poop or puke on it)!
I happened to snap a few pictures before he started screaming.
Right when Sacrament meeting started I asked Chris if they would bless the baby after they passed the Sacrament, he responded yes, so I told him I was going to feed the baby really fast before that so he wouldn't scream during his blessing. I was happily feeding the baby in the mother's lounge, listening to the meeting over the intercom, when I heard the Bishop announce the blessing of L. "OH CRAP" I quickly un-hooked L, who was not happy about that, and ran into the chapel. Chris had already left and was searching the halls for me so we found him, gathered everyone else, blessed the baby, and went back to the mother's lounge to finish eating. Not too much drama, just a cute story to blog about.
Comments