I'm on a frugal kick

I must be on a frugal kick tonight. I want to share 2 of my favorite recipes. Click on the recipe and it will take you to my recipe blog.

First on the list is French Fried Onions. I love this recipe. I use them for my green bean casserole instead of the brand name version. We even think they are better. They even make a great snack. I figure these cost about .25 cents to make where as the brand name is about $3 a can. CrAzY ChEaP!

The next recipe is Self Rising Flour Use this in any recipe calling for Self Rising Flour. It is great to not have to rely on having the store made kind on hand, just make it yourself. Also another cheap alternative.

Enjoy!

Comments

Tam said…
How funny my mom just gave me a recipe for french onion crusted chicken and I couldn't find any at the stores!!! I will use this recipe and I bet we love it - thank you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up