The Story of My Life

I got this from a friend and had to steal it for my own uses. This truly is the story of my life. I miss so many things because my brain has some sort of short term memory malfunction, we won't mention the long term memory malfunction that's for another post. I miss Dr.'s appointments, school programs, book club, Normally Fit, firesides, meetings, preparing lessons for church (those are done the day of sometimes), visiting teaching appointments (mostly when they come to my house), home teaching appointments, the list could go on for DAYS! Hopefully those around me will continue to tolerate my brain malfunction and I won't become extinct too!

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
I hate to even say it, but number four was the kid that sent me over the edge and I have never recovered. My house used to be clean, I used to be on time, I used to be organized. Not so much after number four. Wouldn't trade it for the world though. I am hoping once #4 isn't a toddler but a preschooler that life will settle down enough for me to not be a space cadet.
Katie and Luke said…
That is so funny! I know what you mean. I always tell my husband I am the master/planner scheduler and since he forgets everything I HAVE to remember everything.
Anonymous said…
Yup I agree #4 has totally thrown me over the edge on this one and I hate to say that remembering was never my strong suit to begin with even before kids sucking (literally) the brain cells from me! You are still cool in my book but that may be because I have company in my forgetfullness! LOL We all have our things and that is ok!
Karrie said…
You are not alone.

I remember the days when I was on time and stress free. Now, I'm 90% on time, but it almost always seem to involve some mild swearing in my head. And lots of "Where are your shoes? Why are they there and not on your feet? I've told you at least 7 times in the last 10 minutes to get your shoes." And on and on. And on. I'm on time, but it's not pleasant. And being late makes me nuts, so that's not much better!
Mary said…
Oh crap, was that today?

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up